Monday, April 27, 2009

Passion for Painting Blog Award

I thought I had better thank some fellow artists who have been so kind as to mark my blog as one they find inspiring. I'm rather behind on these things... so I'm sorry if I have not responded sooner. Most recently, the very talented Sally Tharp and Dale Blodget tagged me.

I can't say enough about the blog world of art. I am so happy to have made so many friends around the world - its wonderful to be able to connect about our passions, to share ideas or frustrations, to get inspiration and to challenge one another to do more.

As part of this award I am to list 7 things I love and tag 7 other artists for this award.

1. I love artist blogs and can spend a lot of time linking from one site to others and just seeing what I find.
2. I love my family. And my dog. I couldn't be half so productive or good a person without them.
3. I love ETSY! I am routinely blown away by the creativity.
4. I love music - most all types and hearing it live.
5. I love peeking in on my daughter when she is asleep.
6. I love the beach.
7. I love the smell of oil paint.

Now some artist's blogs who really make me happy.
1. Robert Joyner
2. Keiko Tanabe
3. John Fraissinet
4. Kathleen McElwaine
5. Sherrie Russ Levine
6. Laurel Daniel
7. David Lloyd

2 comments:

Sherrie Russ Levine said...

What an honor, thank you especially since your blog is my all time favorite and the one that inpired me to start my own. It has led to so many new frineds, inspirations and open doors!
You are a great person Robin, my sincere thanks!!!

Martina said...

I'm quite new at blogging and really start to enjoy it too. Somehow, it makes me clearer in my thinking - and it's exiting to discover new fellow artists. i really like your style!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...