Monday, May 10, 2010

ETSY

Once in awhile I like to remind friends of the most wonderful outlet for all things handmade. I find gifts on ETSY all the time - teacher's gifts, mother's day, something for a special friend, etc. Everything from scarves to jewelry to fine art. And they are all so unique and creative. You really need to check it out! You have to have an account (username/password) to shop but its so worth it.
Some of the vendors put together neat "treasuries" too.... and I was included in some very fun ones this past week.
Check them out -
May's Dream of Summer Vacation makes me long for the lazy days of summer.
Paintings of Kids at Play is a lovely collection of children in art.

My painting of the sprinkler park was featured in both.


11x6 oil on panel
$150 + s/h - sold
Available on ETSY

I have not yet really put much energy into my ETSY store, but it is something I plan to work on and use more regularly.

6 comments:

Martina said...

This painting is so sweet - a childhood moment well captured in it's sparkling spontaneity.

Kay said...

I haven't done anything on etsy yet as I have large paintings but hope to get busy there soon..and when I get some $$ I want to spend them there too,,I do have artwork on Red Bubble where people can get cards, postcards, prints etc, of my art, I love this painting..reminds me when my boys were little.

Marian Fortunati said...

This is a terrific and light hearted painting...
GREAT job, Robin!!

Sadami said...

Dear Robin,
I really love your paintings, particularly this cute work that inspires me so much. I'll become your big fan. Keep up your good work!
"Cheers," wink, wink,
Sadami

LindaHunt said...

I just love this painting! The feeling of the spray of the water and you captured the droplets of sparkling spray...very nice!

patricia walsh said...

I love this painting as well and have been researching ETSY after reading this post. I couldn't find your store. I do like the format much better than ebay which makes me annoyed for some reason. What is the name of your store?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...