Sunday, November 17, 2013

Summer Halo

8x6 oil on panel
$450 framed

Available at dk Gallery

Today I am framing and packing my small works for the December show at dk Gallery. I am excited to get to attend the opening reception this time on Friday Dec. 6. If you are in the Atlanta area, I'd love to meet you at the gallery.

Today would be a good day to be wading in Barton Springs like this little girl. I bet its packed with people and dogs playing. Its near record highs today in Austin. Though earlier this week, it was near freezing overnight. I can move my plants back outside now I think.

***
 
Upcoming Events: 
  • November 20: Chocolate and Chiaroscuro Event, Joel's Coffee House, Austin
  • November 29: Major's Fundraising Art Sale begins 
  • December 6: Small Gems show dk Gallery, Marietta, GA
 

1 comment:

Studio at the Farm said...

Robin, this is such a wonderful, happy painting. I love how you have done the water, and the colors compliment your adorable model.
I wish you all the best with your shows!
Kathryn

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...