Thursday, June 14, 2012

Student of the Arts

10x12 oil on panel
SOLD

This is it! I'm packing my bags and heading to coastal NC early Friday morning. The opening reception will be fun I think and it will be really nice to see all 25 paintings hung together. It was a big undertaking, doing a solo show! Its going to be nice to celebrate now after all my hard work. If you are in the area - please stop by and say hi!

You can purchase a show catalog for $15 and see all the paintings as well as a couple of pages where I show work in progress and talk about my techniques. This painting is one of those demonstrations. And its one of my favorites for this upcoming show. 


"Vignettes"
An exhibition of small works by Robin Cheers
107 N. Front Street
Swansboro, NC
910-325-0660

Opening reception Friday, June 15, 5-8 pm

3 comments:

Studio at the Farm said...

Beautiful and wonderful painting, Robin! And all the very best to you at your solo show!!

Arti said...

Wow, you are going to have a nice weekend! This painting is lovely in so many ways...I refrain from painting indoor scenes- but you make them look stunning.Wish you a good time.

Virginia Floyd said...

Congratulations on your show. Your work looks great in the gallery. I hope you have great success!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...