Wednesday, July 06, 2011

Wave Rider


5x5 oil on panel
$100 + s/h - sold

I think this is the last one for a few days. I am packing to go to NYC now! I am going with another artist/friend, Tess Traylor Walls and I can't wait. We are going to paint and sketch around the city. Spend a little time in the Met and try to visit the Hispanic Society of America where they have a collection of Sorolla paintings. This time I will get down to Chinatown and Little Italy. I better get another memory card for my camera.

2 comments:

Sue and Spike said...

Yes to seeing Sorolla paintings. Have you ever seen the Museo Sorolla in Madrid, Spain? If not, visit this site and you will want to go there.
http://museosorolla.mcu.es/visita_virtual/visita_virtual.html

Enjoy, Spike

cissy said...

Have a great trip, will look forward to seeing paintings from your trip.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...