Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Central Park Sketch



I thought I wrote something about this when I sent it from my iPhone in Central Park. Its a little weird emailing a blog post. Apparently there were some glitches. I ended up not painting in the streets again. We kept busy exploring all day on Monday - walking and biking around the city, exploring Chinatown and Little Italy, enjoying Hudson River Park, and then had a great dinner with Phil Levine and Nancy Myers back in the West Village. I still can't believe I biked down Broadway midday!

4 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

nice one!!

Trudy R. Gomez said...

Robin, even sideways, I love this sketch! True test of a great design!

Toyin O. said...

Nice sketch.

Delilah said...

I'm not sure how this got posted sideways on DP. It is such a great little painting, you should go and post another picture of it. Or just rotate the one that is there.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...