Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gallery Walk - 30 Minute Study


12x9 oil on paper

Purchase This Painting

I had a goal today to paint two paintings. I did that, but I should have been more specific and told myself two good paintings. I really enjoyed painting them, but I am not sure ultimately that they turned out well. I will have to let them sit facing the wall for a day or two before I decide what they need. What is really disappointing is that I was very energized last night when I decided on what I'd paint. The 12 hour delay getting to it must have been the trouble. So today I have a 30 minute study.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This turned out perfect Robin!!!!!!! It has that effortless look. I'm tempted to purchase it but I'm broke right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...