Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Daily Grind - My Etsy Sale


20x20 oil on linen - sold

I have some larger paintings here in my studio that need homes! They have come back from galleries and are just in the way here, so I am offering them at 50% off retail. Please take a look at my Etsy shop and consider how you will be helping me clear a path through my studio.
These are really good prices for good paintings and I hesitated doing this. I could donate them, but would rather I know the buyer and get a little income from them.
Or they can remain here stacked against the wall. Your help is very much appreciated!

As a reminder, should you ever be unhappy with a purchase, I will gladly take the painting back and give a full refund.

1 comment:

Judy Stines said...

Robin,
Your RSS feed is definitely back up and running! Love the coffee shop painting!
JudyS

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...