Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Allegro

Allegro
8x6 oil on panel
$175 + s/h
PURCHASE

Yes, I am still here! I've been painting and now finalizing my work for Gardner Colby's "Slice of Life" show which opens March 14 in Naples. I also finished up the large commissioned painting for the Houston Symphony conductor. I really enjoyed painting scenes from that night. I have several smaller ones like above and larger ones which will be available in my galleries.

Sorry for my long absence. Its been hectic at home. My husband is still out of work, we had Girl Scout cookie season, show prep, sick dog, a trip for interviewing out of state, and the usual things like extra curricular activities and lots of laundry, etc. Just a whirlwind start to the new year. I make the time to paint, but not so much to post.


2 comments:

martinealison said...

Bonsoir,
Moi aussi de mon côté je me suis absentée durant de longues semaines et je suis heureuse aujourd'hui d'admirer votre art. Cette dernière peinture est très puissante et j'aime le mouvement... Quelle belle harmonie de couleurs également.
Celle de votre bar à huîtres est une peinture dont l'atmosphère me séduit.
Très joli travail...
Prenez soin de vous et continuez de nous enchanter...
Gros bisous

Studio at the Farm said...

ACK! You really have been caught up in a whirlwind.
Just keep painting! I'd love to see more from your night backstage at the symphony.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...