Saturday, December 01, 2012

Slow Pour

20x24 oil on panel -
Sold

Opening night tonight at the "Femme" show at Russell Collection Fine Art in Austin and I had two paintings sold during previews yesterday!
The paintings were larger scale for me and definitely harder. The other I really struggled over, but the results apparently were satisfactory! Its a good feeling to know going in that I have sales and people like what they see!

If you are in Austin do come by tonight during the reception and say hello and see the wonderful variety of work created by some very talented women!



4 comments:

Johnnie Sielbeck said...

Congratulations, Robin - great show!!

SYLVIANE said...

This painting impresses me, I understand your struggle with this hugevamount of bottles.It's understandable that you sold it.
Very nice!

Studio at the Farm said...

Hi Robin. Congradulations on a very successful opening night!

Kikiblanca said...

Although not in the same style, it brings to mind Renoir's barmaid painting. It takes a lot of talent to paint all that glass! Not to mention the barmaid. Great work.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...