Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Night Owls

20x10 oil on linen
PURCHASE

Another painting making a return home from a gallery. Available unframed from my studio. Its a dark scene - as in low light. But the cafe and sidewalk look very pleasant and cozy!

I haven't been painting actually, and I don't want to sound negative, but I feel like I am lately. I've been having issues with a business associate and its stressed me out so much that I can't paint. Be really careful who you allow to represent you art. Not every opportunity is golden. Can you sense my restraint here?

3 comments:

Sunny Avocado Art said...

Very inviting scene! Love to go by there myself. Your paintings have a lot of feeling and amazing light...and darks. :)

Studio at the Farm said...

Robin, I loved this painting when I first saw it. Has it sold? Or is that part of the issue with your business partner? I hope you are able to resolve that soon - hate to have it affecting your life so much in a negative manner.

Kay Wyne said...

Robin, your art is wonderful....the business side of it all can be overwhelming. I sure wish you good luck with the situation. And get back to painting......what you do so very well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...