Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Brownstones to Red Dirt Postcard Art Benefit

Not my work, but I wanted to spread the word on this awesome benefit/art auction again. I think I've posted it on my Facebook page, but not here.

The auctions last only 3 more days on Ebay and you really don't want to miss the opportunity to buy some inspiring art for a great cause.

I'm watching something like 12 pieces. And am excited to see work created by my favorite children's book/film illustrators.

Check out their blog and website for more information on the film and the benefit.

3 comments:

Jean Townsend said...

Hi Robin,
Thanks so much for the demo shots on the Jenny and Jill painting - it was so very helpful. I have been teaching myself to paint using books, the internet, and a forced production schedule with a daily blog --and sometimes the actual seeing the thing done is what it takes. I really appreciate it!
jean-townsend.blogspot.com

Jean Townsend said...

Hi Robin,
I have been teaching myself to paint with books, the internet and a forced production schedule with a daily painting blog (jean-townsend.blogspot.com) but it is SO helpful to see the demonstration photos on the Jenny and Jill painting. Sometimes you just have to be shown! Thanks.
Jean

Jean Townsend said...

Hi again,
Sorry to have left 3 messages! They kept disappearing on me and I couldn't find them. I"m just getting the hang of the blog thing, a ways to go you can see. I finally figured it out.
Thanks again,
Jean

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...