Sunday, August 02, 2009

Welcome Back

Back from Florida and my hope is to hang onto those good vacation feelings. No stress! Right?

Good news in the mailbox. Paintings were accepted to show in the American Impressionists Society 10th annual national juried exhibit at Saks Gallery in Denver and also in the Catharine Lorillard Wolfe Art Club 113th annual show. Both shows are in October.

For those in the Fort Wayne, Indiana area, Castle Gallery will have an artist's reception Aug. 20th for their annual Summer Show. This worked out poorly for me, I have to be in town the NEXT weekend for my sister-in-law's wedding.

This week, new works will go out to Polonaise Art Gallery in Vermont (soon undergoing a name/location change) and new works shipped a short while ago to Tidewater Gallery in NC. And I must get back to painting. Remember that no stress comment?? :-)

1 comment:

Leslie Saeta said...

I have always said that good things happen to good people. You SO DESERVE all of this good news. With your talent, I am not the least bit surprised. Congrats!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...