Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Contemporary Gallery


12x8 oil on panel
Available

I am packing up for my trip to NYC! I am excited to get into some cooler weather for one thing. I have things all planned out; painting the West Village, a lengthy visit to the Met, some time in Central Park, maybe a ferry ride, lots of sketching, and kicking back in some good wine bars. Any recommendations for food/drink in the city?
:-)

I'm meeting up with Phil Levine and some other artists. I am undecided about taking my laptop, so don't yet know if I will post during the weekend. We'll see how my packing goes.

3 comments:

Liza Hirst said...

Nice composition! I like your style, Robin!

Charlene Brown said...

I don't know anything about where to eat and drink in New York, having last visited when the Guggenheim Museum was five years old -- but coincidentally, this http://pocketfullofcolors.blogspot.com/2009/06/vortex-detour.html appeared in my blog list right after yours!

Marian Fortunati said...

Have a great time!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...