Monday, March 12, 2007

Time Management

I believe most of my viewers here know I have a young daughter and she is at home with me most days. I take her to a "preschool" 3 mornings a week and when we are on time, that leaves me about 3 1/2 hours to paint without interruption.
So I guard that painting time very carefully. It adds up to less than 12 hours a week that I can really focus on painting. Then there is business stuff that I have to squeeze in during family hours; photographing work, shipping, buying supplies, bookkeeping, responding to emails.....SO that said, I want to apologize if I do not get back to every comment left on my blog. Blogger doesn't make that process very easy. From now on, I will respond to comments in the comments section if there are questions. If you want to ask specific questions or converse with me, send me an email to cheers_art@sbcglobal.net.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...