Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Morning Traffic


10x12 oil on panel

Soon to be at Charleston House in Montgomery.

Finished this one last week. And so far, I haven't painted this week. I guess it is only Tuesday! Yesterday's model session was put off owing to my having a meeting to learn how to be cookie coordinator for my daughter's Brownie troop. Tomorrow I will be prepping for her Destination Imagination meeting - for which I am team manager. If I don't sound overwhelmed, I am. Trust me.
But on a high note, I just caught up on my stack of bookkeeping today!

3 comments:

Trudy R. Gomez said...

I love your work. It's so fluid and the lighting (guess I should say values) are stupendous. Your subject matter is something everyone can relate to.

Anonymous said...

love it.great atmosphere bravo

John Fraissinet said...

I love the way this one pulls your eye down the street. It immerses you in the scene and makes you feel like you are part of the action. One of my favorites.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...