Thursday, February 18, 2010

Painting Interrupted

Just wanted to let people know that I am praying for them and am very relieved that the tragedy today in Austin wasn't worse. So far it seems that very few people were injured. The building that was hit was about 3 miles from here - in our neck of the woods. We have friends who live in the neighborhood behind there and we shop across from there. What a senseless waste.

I was painting but this news rather derailed my enthusiasm. Hope for better all around tomorrow.

2 comments:

Marian Fortunati said...

I'm glad you and yours are okay.
Sometimes I wonder ... I just wonder..... why????

Linda Popple said...

There is no way to understand why someone chooses to do something like this. It is disturbing and very sad. Being so very close to this incident must be terrible. Hope you have a better day. Prayers are with you and all in Austin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...