Tuesday, December 03, 2013

On A Wintry Day - Cafe Scene

6x6 oil on panel - sold
$100 + s/h

Aside from a few commissions this week, I am painting some small works that are perfect for gift giving. I've been debating ways to sell - there are so many options from ETSY to the daily painter's websites/auctions, to a store on my own website. For now, ETSY seems the best bet since there is a whole community or artisans drawing people to the site.

Later in the week, I am heading to Georgia for the opening at dk Gallery Friday night. I am really looking forward to this little excursion. I always enjoy exploring and it will be very nice to meet some of my new collectors. If you live in the Atlanta area, come by on Friday night 6-9 pm. 

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

martinealison said...

Bonjour chère amie,

J'aime beaucoup cette petite scène paisible... de la lecture des nouvelles.
Une très belle capture.

Une invitation qui ne m'aurait pas déplu si vous n'étiez pas si loin !

Un gros bisou à vous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...