Thursday, November 21, 2013

First Chair

7x5 water soluble graphite original sketch
greeting card
$30 + $5 sh
Last night was our open studio event and it was a lovely evening. Better, I think, than if I had it at my home studio (which really is much too messy to allow people to safely enter!) With V.... there it was more relaxed and - well, just like our regular meetings but with more people!
It's so nice to meet new people and share my art with them. Thank you to all who came by!



So there are still some original sketch greeting cards available - and I love doing these so much that I will continue to create more and offer them either on ETSY or my own website (store is in the works maybe - more on that later. So many ideas and options!) ack!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...