Friday, February 24, 2012

Weather Beaten

14x18 oil on linen

Ask Russell Collection Fine Art about this painting.

Happy Friday! I know I am relieved its the weekend. Been a frustrating week in the studio dealing with business issues. The Girl Scout cookie campaign ends this weekend too, so I will soon have a lot more of my time back for creative endeavors. The ability to quietly center and focus on painting is just impossible with too many things cluttering my mind. I bet a lot of you can relate.

Ommmmmmmm.....

5 comments:

Ben Bensen III said...

I like your approach to a painting a day. Every time I visit your site, I enjoy myself. Love the horses and the weatherbeaten cowboy.

I try to do a sketch every day,though I'm not a timely as you with your painted sketches. Anyway, please take a gander at my blog entitled: http://sketchiethoughts.blogspot.com/2012/02/another-geometric-graze.html

Linda Roth said...

You have a lovely easy style. It looks like you're at peace while you paint. This is a beauty.

hmuxo said...

Beautifully painted! I can almost see him moving... excellent work!! I'm not proud...however, I'm almost finished with a box of Girl Scout cookies!!

Lisa Graham said...

Your week may have tried you, but this is a lovely work of art here. I can hear the spurs. Don't squat though. : )

Maria's Watercolor said...

very nice, love the looseness of the building behind the cowboy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...