Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Everyday People V


8x10 oil on carton board
$150 + s/h
I keep forgetting to mention that I am working on paintings for my upcoming show at Studio 47 in Woodstock, Vermont. It is to be a three-person show. Initially we thought to do just a solo show, but as I am newly represented there, I wasn't sure we'd have the draw for just me. Want it to be worth everyone's while... setting up and hanging a show is hard work.

I am having fun exploring some new scenes. And some old favorites. I will unveil all the work on here as the July 24th opening draws near.

5 comments:

Diana Moses Botkin said...

I'm really enjoying the facial studies. You go, Girl!

Wong Shih Yaw, Abraham said...

Beautiful! Well done!

Linda Popple said...

Another good painting! The warms and cools in her skin tones are lovely. And I like the composition with her face looking outward and a bit up. Very nice!

Kay said...

great expression, congrats on upcoming show

Art with Liz said...

Wow I'm glad you found me, so now I can have the opportunity of seeing your incredible portraits! Thank you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...