Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Survey Says?

I have this ongoing debate with myself about how I should set up my website... I have three "galleries" now featuring work for the past three years. But I have reached the max. number of images for 2009 already!
So once again I am considering other ways to separate the work. Makes me wonder what others like to see when browsing and how other artists set up their own online galleries.


Do you like to know details on every piece? Just want an image? Thumbnails or no? Categories? Send me an email or post a comment to share your ideas!

Personal fact: One thing you should know about me is that I can't make decisions, esp. about things that really have no consequence, and have to poll my family and friends frequently for guidance. Use your powers wisely. ;-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...