Friday, September 13, 2013

Breakfast Table

18x18 oil on cradled panel - SOLD
 
I shared this before but didn't show the final version or title. I didn't make many changes from the initial work but did lessen the blue in her hair and shortened her little pinky finger which my husband thought looked crazy. 
I'm happy to say that the painting quickly found a new home already! Thank you DK Gallery and S.D. 

I am using this model again to paint a very large canvas. Its a 36x48 and the largest I've worked on. I've wanted to explore interiors and "home" - kitchens and dining rooms, etc. I like the idea too that such a scene can create the illusion of more space in a home. People use mirrors to do that, but maybe a painting is a better answer!

Have a good weekend friends!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...