Thursday, June 30, 2011

Boarder


5x5 oil on panel - sold


This week I was nearby V....Vaughan's studio so I dropped by and painted with her. It was nice to have some company and to try to focus a little bit on art. So far, summer has been far from easy livin'. Between travel, shuttling to camps, household chores, physical therapy and so many other things, I haven't had the time or energy to paint. And I'm missing it.
I decided I'd try some small panels. I actually find them rather hard to to. Its hard to paint very small. The subject has to be simple for my brushwork to work.

And since I'm not getting a break from the usual routine of life, I took myself to the beach in my painting time. I ended up doing several small panels in a series... so keep watching!

1 comment:

Marian Fortunati said...

They may be "hard to do" on your end, but they look wonderful!!

Great job Robin!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...