Wednesday, May 04, 2011

Studio Notes

I've completed updating the gallery pages on here now so you can see my available paintings at each gallery and contact them from there if you like. Not only will this hopefully help other people find my work and see what is out there but it will help me keep track! It was kind of fun to go through my lists and visit the work again. I think I'm always working on the next painting and forget about previous work. Good memories there.

Next I'm considering a FAQ page. But since the questions I get generally are about specific paintings or about live event work, I'm not sure what I will put there.

Speaking of the live event painting - I am not taking on any more events. I am scheduled to do two this year and one early next year which will complete a family set. Now if only I can delete all search results that bring my name up I could save myself some of those FAQs. :-)

1 comment:

Sherrie Russ Levine said...

This is an incredible idea Robin, thanks so much for sharing it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...