Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Beach Baby


6x6 oil on panel
$100 + $11 s/h - sold

This little baby was so fun to paint in a larger work that I decided to do him again small.

This week is turning out to be very hectic. Artwise, I need to paint larger works for galleries, and frame and ship. And then I am traveling in Oct. So my small works will be a little more sporadic. But I will post my larger works and give you all a preview of what will be in my new galleries. (Yes, there probably is another new one for me! shh - don't tell yet, I don't want to jinx it!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robin, "Beach Baby" arrived in perfect shape and I'm so charmed I may not be able to gift her away as I intended. What a perfect little gem of a painting -the texture and brush strokes, the baby's skin, the background color... I just love everything about it. I am continuing to look for and at your larger works, too. You are so talented! Many, many thanks. Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...