Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Cowboy Cool


12x8, oil on panel
I'm in a new phase lately - I love the window shoppers. This is one of two that I worked on today and both are from images of a hip new urban development in Austin. 2nd Street has some really neat shops and restaurants and is laid back - well - very Austin. This young woman is looking into a store called "Cowboy Cool." I loved the rows of stylish cowboy boots including a longhorn, of course, and hot pink boots which I wish I was brave enough to wear. My daughter has a pair.... she loves pink shoes.
This one is for Artworks Gallery in Austin, framed in black, and available before the end of the week if anyone is interested. I am not sure I can do justice to this subject for a small auction painting, however. Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

MBStudios said...

Absolutely beautiful piece.

Can almost picture yourself there.. really express feeling.

I love it

Mark

Sherry DeGhelder said...

Beautiful work!

Rhonda Hurwitz said...

I love this concept...and you did a great job with it

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...