Monday, September 24, 2012

Sunny Cafe

10x12 oil on panel
Ask Gardner Colby Gallery about this painting.

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT time!
I've been invited to join Gardner Colby Gallery in Naples, Florida. I am very excited to have my work represented by this excellent gallery in such a great market. 

There has been more than a little shifting around of my work this late summer and soon my gallery from Vermont will be relocated to Louisville, KY and renamed "Fine Art Firm." I will be sending them new work for their grand opening. More on these openings and events to come!


2 comments:

Sergio DS said...

Un cuadro maravilloso de una escena cotidiana, eso lo hace más especial.

Studio at the Farm said...

Congradulations, Robin! That's all such good news.
[Do they need some watercolor work to balance the oil paintings?]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...